Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mr & Mrs Ooi

Hi, is me again... :)
Let me introduce you Mr and Mrs Ooi (that's me ler duh)

Is 23rd of October 2007, left at 7am, reached at 9am? Can't remember. Mr and Mrs Ooi went to Putrajaya Registration Department in different cars. What to do? Both of our fathers can't recognize the road to Putrajaya.

Mrs Ooi walking around in the Registration Department happily while waiting for Mr Ooi to arrive. Is a very nice place... quiet and a lot of trees... In love with the place... how nice if the whole Malaysia is like that?!
EIRAN! LET'S BRING JEAN JEAN THERE FOR PHOTO SHOOTING!!!
FYI, eiran is my personal photographer... =)

Officer: Good Morning. Did you bring the letter?
Mr and Mrs Ooi: huhh..? what letter? Oh.. NO!!! (Mr and Mrs Ooi looked at
each other)
don't tell me have to postpone.
Luckily the officer said: Oh, don't worry. Is ok. Let me check your date...
Mr and Mrs Ooi: Phew!

Waiting patiently

5 Minutes Gone...

Still waiting patiently

Officer: Err... You changed your registration date ah?
Mr and Mrs Ooi: huh?! NO! we didn't!
Officer: err... But I don't see your names here on today's booking.
Mr and Mrs Ooi: .... cannot be... your colleague let us choose the date and she wrote it on the book.
Officer: ok ok, let me check

Mrs Ooi: Why they never improve ah? !#$%^&!
Mr Ooi: shh...

After 10 minutes

Officer: Ok, done. Please wait for a moment. We will call your name.
Mr and Mrs Ooi: Ok. Thank you.

Here, this is the door. Open it and you will see is actually quite organized and nicely decorated. We went in at about 10am++ then ceremony starts. The officer read and read and read... I can't hear a word she said. I guess she is too used to repeating the same thing over and over again. I only remember I have to say YES, I DO.


Ok, DONE. Here comes Mr and Mrs Ooi

Mrs Ooi: yerrr... I can't believe that such a paper actually can be a proof that I am legally married.
Ghim Eu: come come... take photo of your rings.
Mrs Ooi: huh?! sai mou!
Ghim Eu: remember what you did during my ROM? so, MUST TAKE!
Mrs Ooi: oh... ok lor.. take take...
(During Mr. Khoo and Mrs. Khoo's ROM, I took my own sweet time to their photos. They had to stand for about 5 minutes just to let me take a nice shot of their RINGS. Of course ler! Their rings has birth cert eh)

So, that's our rings. Nothing special. No BIG diamonds, No Gold, No ... But I LOVE IT! I love the simple design, I love the small ring, I love the shinny ring. Erm... I remember someone said my hand is suitable for expensive ring. So, I told Mr Ooi: Can I have one 3 carat diamond ring next time for anniversary? Mr Ooi: ......

No comments: