Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Day Before

23rd of October 2007 wasn't just a normal Tuesday for me. It was the day I became somebody's wife. Is difficult to describe my feeling. Nervous? Stressed? Happy? Tired? I wasn't sure. I can only ensure one thing, I AM LEGALLY MARRIED!!! :)
Anyway, let's see what have I done the day before the solemnization... :)

13:00 had lunch with Wei Ling at Bees, food was horrible. I rather spend RM2.50 or RM4.00 for something simpler than... RM15?
14:30 finished lunch and was walking alone in the Klang Parade, looking for mannicure shop. See what I did to my hand? Pretty pretty nice... cost me RM20 eh. It was actually golden color which matched my dress that I wore on the actual day. Happy...


16:00 Reached Tenze Saloon. Since the florist is nearby, so I bought some champange color roses with some greenish small flowers before I washed and blew my hair. I have decided to make my own hand bouquet. Yay! All the materials cost me only RM15 to RM20, including the ribbons.

18:30 Reached home after I have done with my hair. Washed my face and put on some mask while making my own hand bouquet. Is not as easy as I thought. I first got a magazine, found the pattern which I want. Can you see? Top left corner pink roses? But my dress is turquoise color, so I go for the champange roses + cream color ribbon + gold color ribbon. Should have done it before I did my mannicure and a day earlier. That's because when I bought the flowers, they were very fresh and it takes about 1 to 2 days to bloom. And one dozen wasn't enough for the bouquet shown on in the magazine. Well... never mind, I will make a small bouquet then since small things suits me more. :)

I first pulled off the leaves from the roses. I did it quite slow because of my finger nails. ;p I then cut to a shorter length so it was easier for me to roll the flowers. Should buy more flowers for spare next time if you wanna make a hand bouquet for yourself for any occassion. You will need the extra flowers for backup as you will broke some during the process.

I then roll and roll with the cellphone tape > then cream color ribbon > then the gold color one. DONE!

TATATTAA......

This is how my hand bouquet looked like!
I put foil underneath to ensure the flowers has enough water till the morning.


That's me on my solemnization day with my DIY hand bouquet. Will post more photos for the next post. :)

2 comments:

ericpui said...

Congratulations, bear! You look so beautiful and joyful! May God bless your marriage!

Kaven Kan said...

Thank you eric the pui. Waiting for yours to come... :)